We have the below urgent position is open, please let me know if you interested, and get back to me ASAP with your updated resume, contact, location, availability and rate details to speed up the process
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
I look forward to possibly working with you in the future. Thanks again.
Job title : Guidewire BillingCenter Developer
Location : Richmond, VA
Duration : 6 months +
Rate : DOE
Job Description: Guidewire Billing Center Developer
- Hands-on experience on Guidewire BillingCenter (at least 1 full implementation OR 6+ months in maintenance/enhancements)
- Hands-on with GOSU scripting and XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT
- Experience in Property and Casualty Insurance industry and must be familiar with billing types (direct, agency billing), payment plans, commissions, disbursements, invoicing, and payment processing
- Reviewing high-level technical designs
- Familiar with configuration business rules and workflow
- Experience in an Agile Scrum development methodology
- Experience with integrating with core policy administration, customer & agency portals, Lockbox, IVR, ImageRight, and Bank/EFT systems
- Lead and participate in designing and coding integration programs
Thanks & Regards…
Toll Free: 866 561 0351 x 3460
Direct: 703 879 3457 / Fax: 866 594 4637
22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.