Maintenance Services Supervisor
Fircroft have been asked to source a Maintenance Services Supervisor to oversee the management of LNG plant site maintenance contracts.
• Work for the Coal Seam Gas project owner
• Permanent Staff Opportunity
• Sunny Gladstone location
The Maintenance Services Supervisor will ensure contracts are effectively managed providing cost effective delivery of production targets. You will be accountable for ensuring compliance with relevant standards to ensure best industry practice is applied to ongoing improvement and operational performance.
The incumbent will oversee activities during both the pre-operations and operations phases and further details regarding responsibilities are outlined below.
• Work closely with the maintenance team to identify required site based contracts
• Establish relationships with local Gladstone and Queensland service contractors
• Work with the contract and procurement team to determine the appropriate contract type and lead the process from tender to award
• Determine the required equipment, tooling and resources
• Report on requirement and establish an management plan for each contract
• Management of the site rigging and scaffold team
• Coordinate logistics and report on contractor performance
• Ensure that contractors provide the agreed level of service
• Work with the site planning team to develop resource requirements
• Monitor performance and report on progress
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Experience managing the performance of multiple sites and budgets
• Record of delivering maintenance plans and efficiency targets
• Experience managing project costs and service contractors
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Record of working on hazardous facilities such as gas or refining