Business Analyst - Banking (closed)
Senior Business Analyst
International Banking – Payments Products & Solutions
Duration: Longterm Contract
Location: Charlotte, NJ or Philadelphia, PA
This position within International Banking Operations, Products and Solutions, and is needed to strengthen the project team regarding the use of the investigation application: Pega Smart.
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Investigate to support the banks Global Expansion initiative.
- Provide leadership in planning and analysis, authoring requirements documents, define test plans and scripts. Assist users throughout user acceptance.
- Track all defects in Quality Center and report out to various areas.
- Provide subject matter expertise to International Operations staff regarding normal customer care processes.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- International banking operations and payments (ACI) experience a must.
- Expertise within international banking customer care (Investigations) operations along with a strong knowledge of SWIFT, CHIPS, FedWire payment processing is mandatory
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communications skills, be detail oriented, well organized, self directed, analytical and motivated.
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Experience designing test plans, test scripts, and tracking defects using Quality Center.
- Pega Smart-Investgate application experience
- Business analyst / Project management certification
- 5 years experience in the field
- intermediate level proficiency with MS Project, MS Office, Quality Center
To apply, please send resume in word.doc to Technical Recruiter Monica Coyle at email@example.com