VEE Validation editing & estimation
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Contract
Location: Jackson, MI, United States
Location: Jackson, MI
Duration: 6 months
NOTE: Client is on the look out for candidates having experience on other VEE (Validation Editing & Estimation) platforms
• Responsible for the design/development and support of the Operations and Deployment tools application through use of VEE Engine from Telvent and Grid Director solution from Bit Stew Systems.
• Assist clients in defining and documenting detailed business and technical requirements related to people, process and technology.
• Conduct technical system testing prior to production implementation.
• Participate in requirement definition workshops.
• Assist project manager in deliverable completion
• Assist in system interfacing
Business knowledge of utility meter reading and work management functions. Knowledge of reporting and analytics desirable.
Requires a bachelor's degree preferably in an Information Technology field. Applicable exempt work experience is not required. Less than a bachelor's degree may be acceptable if accompanied by other technical training and extensive experience in positions that demonstrate required abilities and performance.