Occupational Therapist / OT
Fox Rehabilitation is seeking top-caliber clinicians to join our team! We are currently looking for full time or part time Occupational Therapists to support our VA Winchester region. This position is a blend of older adult communities and home visits, specifically in Front Royal, Strasburg, and/or Winchester, depending upon where the clinician lives.
Fox Rehabilitation is a private practice of physical, occupational, and speech therapists that provides rehabilitation services primarily in an in-home setting for the older adult population, and has recently added services at our skilled nursing facilities, outpatient clinics, and pediatric settings. We help patients restore their quality of life they deserve and desire. Our focus is the rehabilitation of lives, delivered through evidence-based therapy, with innovative and proactive treatment. Fox Rehabilitation employs over 800 clinicians who provide care in several states including Connecticut, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. And we continue to grow!
The Occupational Therapist opportunity entails the following:
- Patient continuity: Patients are assigned to an individual clinician ensuring patients see the same clinician every visit. This develops caring relationships that have proven to maximize what clinicians and patients can achieve!
- Excellent support system: Fox provides significant support for our clinicians through leadership, clinical education, and an assigned clinical sponsor.
- No "set" number of treatments: To have lasting wellness, one must heal completely. Our services are covered under Medicare Part B. Fox is liberated to provide the correct level and length of care as indicated by medical necessity.
- Evidence-based programs and treatments: We base everything we do on what works best, not on what's covered or what is traditionally done. We deliver a proactive approach which allows clinicians to promote strength and well-being BEFORE a fall or other injury.
- Overabundance of opportunities for continuing education: To encourage ongoing education, we provide several company-paid CEU courses annually, the PACE program (clinical ladder that focuses on Professional, Academic and Clinical Excellence), and Geriatric Residency Training Program. We also provide tuition reimbursement for clinicians who wish to specialize and achieve certifications and advanced degrees.
- Outstanding base salaries and remarkably generous benefits packages: Benefits include medical, dental, FSA, vision, paid overtime, PTO, continuing education, employee referral bonus programs, and relocation packages to existing locations or for new territory expansion. Benefits are offered to employees who work 25+ hours/visits per week.
- New Grad Mentorship and Emerging Professionals Program: This program is designed specifically for recent graduates who wish to establish a broad clinical knowledge base during their first few critical years in the field.
If excellence is a priority to you and you desire to be part of a private practice that is revolutionizing the delivery of post-acute rehabilitation; you will feel right at home here. To learn more about these career opportunities, please contact Amber Mauro, Clinical Career Specialist at email@example.com or 856-705-1223.
Must have a valid Occupational Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or proof of license eligibility.
Graduation from an accredited Occupational Therapy program
Prefer at least one year experience, but qualified new graduates will be considered.
Current CPR license
Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
Prefer therapist with past experience in home health setting