Business Development Manager
Purpose: A premiere national staffing firm in Main Line Philadelphia, with offices in OR and TX, is in need of a Business Development Manager to identify and grow new business opportunities and clients. Work directly with existing clients through Direct and Indirect sales channels, while identifying and growing new leads.
• Generate Sales Revenue through both Direct and Indirect sales channels, both inside and outside sales.
• Develop strong internal and external business relationships to ensure Company is the preferred provider for staffing solution needs.
• Foster relationships with clients to showcase Company as premier solutions provider for staffing.
• Collaborate with management to identify, prioritize and develop business opportunities on a global basis.
• Responsibility for negotiating proposals and contracts with prospective clients.
• Sound knowledge of the staffing industry required.
• Developing new business/sales revenue in both Direct and Indirect sales channels
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills to internal and external audiences
• Effective influencing and negotiating skills
• Strong sense of customer focus and customer awareness
• Analytical skills and ability to forecast and measure success
• Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree, and minimum 3 years direct sales and business development experience.
Experience Selling services in the Staffing Industry.
Some Local Travel required.
Compensation: Salary (DOE) + Benefits + Commission