Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Water) (closed)
Our client is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Winnipeg, Manitoba. If you have experience with water retaining structure, then this career opportunity may be for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working on various heavy civil projects in a dynamic team environment
• Design of water retaining and flood control structures, focusing on stability, settlement and seepage (dams, flood control)
• A minimum of 10 years experience with heavy civil project design (Water retaining structures)
• Hold a P. Eng designation
• Strong technical and communications skills
Our client is an employee-owned engineering firm that offers excellent compensation and benefits for their employees. Currently they are one of Canada's fastest growing engineering consulting firms.