Applications Development Practice Lead (closed)
The Charlotte location of Sogeti US is looking to add an AD&I/Microsoft Practice Lead to our local team. You will be acting in a Technical Team Lead capacity on most projects. In addition, you will be working with clients helping create new systems and mentoring junior developers.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5-10+ years of enterprise experience in the Information Technology Industry.
- Significant experience in design, development and deployment of mission critical technology-based solutions.
- Experience architecting an overall solution to a business problem
- Hands on development and deployment capability
- 5+ years experience working on the .NET platform.
- Software Application Architecture experience.
- Experience as a technical team lead.
- Well versed in the Microsoft stack.
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies such as: SharePoint, BizTalk, Azure, TFS, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to craft proposals and presentations
- Strong presentation skills for both technical and business audiences.
- Certifications a strong plus.
- Must have a college degree.
- Engaged in the local IT community, participant, presenter and SME.
- Able to help build and lead a practice in Charlotte
- Connections with the local Microsoft team a plus.
- Customer connections in the local market a plus.
This is a full time salaried position with Sogeti. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, LIFE, PAID TIME-OFF AND HOLIDAYS, EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT, and MATCHING 401k.
Sogeti USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact: Anna Beckley email@example.com