Diesel Engine Design Engineers-£30-50k-Midlands (closed)
Diesel Engine Design Engineers-£30-50k-Midlands
WJ Partners Specialist Recruitment are very proud to be looking for 6 engineers at all levels for a manufacturing engine design company based in the Midlands. They are recruiting heavily in these divisions, meaning that job security and career progression opportunities will reflect their ambitions. The role has come about due to recently signed off projects for 7-figure amounts.
The emphasis for these positions is that the successful candidate’s experience consists of:
- Casting Design, Rotating Design, Rotating Design, Lubrication System design, Emissions control, piston engine, turbo charger, crankshaft, valve train, cylinder heads, etc
- Desirable to have current or previous experience with one or more OEM’s or Tier 1 companies
- A degree/hnd or above
- Competent in taking a design brief to deliver from concept to launch
- Strong background in engineering and engine design (Gasoline or Diesel)
- 2D and 3D CAD package experience
Major areas of activity:
- All aspects of design from concept to launch for his/her project/work to ensure production introduction is successfully achieved
- Engine Systems and Component Design
- Design for manufacture, assembly and service
- Tooling optimisation and piece cost control
- Design Documentation and Presentations
In return for your skills, the remuneration for this role is £30,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience and the position secured. Up to for 15% performance bonus, healthcare, relocation package, social club, fitness suite, physio and doctors.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me on 0161 236 8676.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Robbie Brannigan – Specialist Engineering Recruiter
We offer referral fees if you introduce us to a candidate and we go on to place them.
All we need is a name and number or a CV.
Please feel free to pass on this job to your friends and colleagues.