Manager- regulatory & compliance (closed)
Manager– Inspection & Compliance
30 to 40 years
Company Secretary and Graduate in Law (L.L.B.)
6 to 9 years of relevant experience in Managing operations & regulatory compliance for Banking or Non banking finance companies like securities , mutual funds or the insurance sector.
- Compliances of the Exchange rules & regulations, circulars, bye laws
- Complying with all requirements of CERC, FMC, SEBI & RBI etc.
- Carrying out inspection of the operations of trading members
- Tracking and Implementing Regulatory Changes
- Adherence to all the quality tools & procedure implementation
- Responsible for compliance and implementation of procedures and guidelines
Complete understanding of compliance processes keen knowledge of regulations and guidelines
Compensation: Best in the industry
Linebacker consulting. is an Executive Search firm that strives to be the premier provider of quality HR outsourcing services. We do this by creating partnerships with clients to add true and lasting value to their businesses.
Our client is is India’s first and no. 1 electricity exchange. It is a transparent, neutral, demutualised, nationwide, automated, online electricity trading platform. It enables efficient price discovery and price risk management for participants of the electricity market including industries eligible for open access through anonymous platform