SharePoint 2010 Implementation Engineer or Architect (closed)
To be considered, please apply using our online applicant tracking system at the following links http://jobvite.com/m?3XRvnfwq; otherwise your application may get overlooked.
|The primary goal of the Implementation role is to deliver, configure, test and implement MEDSEEK’s SharePoint dependent products to our clients as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Design and implement complex SharePoint solutions using document management, Business Connectivity Services, InfoPath, Excel Services, Web Parts, Lists, content types, and Managed Meta Data
• Provide guidance to the customer and project teams with respect to technical feasibility, complexity, and level of effort required to deliver solutions
• Ensure that solutions are designed, developed and deployed in accordance with SharePoint best practices and SLAs
• Collaborate with Project Managers, internal IT and the hospital IT department to understand system and configuration needs for supported applications
• Create and maintain detailed configuration and installation guides for client system installations and upgrades
• Analyze and troubleshoot, as needed, system hardware, software, networks and operating systems to MedSeek clients and internal teams to determine the cause of failure or malfunction and to correct if necessary to ensure proper functioning
• Experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting, corporate MIS or software development environment
• Experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of enterprise complex SharePoint applications in a distributed global environment
• Understanding of enterprise integration and software development patterns
• Experience utilizing VMWare and/or Hyper-V virtualization technologies
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Enterprise Content Management and Collaboration technologies (SharePoint Portal Server / Windows SharePoint Services, SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010)
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Database, Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services, Web Services, InfoPath, ASP .NET and client web development (XML, XSL,XSD, .NET, HTML, Java Script)
• Experience with SharePoint 2010 architecture & server configuration is desirable
• Knowledge of Project Management principles and methodologies a plus
• Excellent communication, collaboration and team skills
• Ability to establish priorities, multi-task & self-manage to ensure on-time and in-budget completion of assigned projects
MEDSEEK is the industry’s only provider of the optimal 360-degree online healthcare experience and has ranked on the The Healthcare Informatics Top 100 list for 6 straight years.
We envision a healthcare system where the relationship between caregivers and patients is fully supported by technology that provides seamless communication and immediate access to the information required to make the best healthcare decisions.
“Hospitals and health systems continue to see MEDSEEK’s solutions as the key to leveraging existing IT investments to meet and exceed the requirements for Meaningful Use,” said Peter Kuhn, our CEO.
Additionally, we were honored as the best mid-size Healthcare Technology company to work for in Alabama.
MEDSEEK offers a comprehensive benefits package to include company-paid medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance for employees along with paid holidays, 401(k) plan with company match, and generous paid time off. In addition, MEDSEEK offers competitive salaries and a creative, innovative, collaborative work environment that includes quarterly town hall meetings run by employee advocates where we get access to talk with our Executive team.
Join the MEDSEEK team and experience a rewarding role in transforming healthcare!