Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer needed for Collaborative’s Domestic Solution Center
We have immediate needs for Senior Java Developers for our fast growing Domestic Solution Center in Wausau, WI. Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a well established organization.
For over twelve years, Collaborative Consulting has set the standard of excellence in the areas of Software Development, Information Management, Performance Engineering, Program Management, and Business Architecture as well as focused services targeted at the life sciences and financial services industries. Collaborative is a privately held professional services organization, dedicated to helping our clients drive business value through the use of technology. We offer market leading services and our projects scale from two or three person team engagements to multimillion dollar initiatives. Careers at Collaborative typically span multiple clients and industries, working on large and small project teams. Consultants here have opportunities to demonstrate leadership at every level and have a plan for career development. Achievement is encouraged, personalized and rewarded. Collaborative is an equal opportunity employer.
The Solution Center will focus on application development throughout the lifecycle, utilizing today’s technologies with a view toward tomorrow’s technologies. Some of the focus areas will include web development, mobile application development, data warehousing, functional and performance testing, as well as application support. In effect, the Solution Center team will continue the work our consulting team typically engages in with our clients.
- 5+ years of Java development and design experience
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or SQL Server, and database programming
- Experience with relational database concepts
- Experience with one or more of the following: JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship and team building skills
Skills considered a plus:
- Experience working with Java development frameworks such as Spring
- Experience working with Java web technologies such as Struts, Spring MVC, JSF, or GWT
- Experience working on Web 2.0 websites, AJAX
- Experience with software development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field