Safety Manager (closed)
Currently recruiting for a Safety Manager with at least five years of safety management experience in a manufacturing environment. The candidate must have a bachelors degree in a physical science or engineering and five years of experience with production and operations, including welding, cranes/hoists, elevated work situations, cutting/grinding operations and hand tools conduct accident and injury investigations.
The manager will lead the administration and oversight of the entire safety function of the company. This includes identifying and eliminating risks in the workplace and ensuring a safe work environment.
· Strong public speaking ability
· Customer service attitude
· Effective written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of 29 CFR 1910 and 1929 OSHA Compliance regulations
- Knowledge of Environmental Protection Agency laws
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point