The Application Support Centre (ASC) is the Canadian delivery hub for Application Management Services (AMS) group. In conjunction with other ASCs around the world, our client offers application support, project support (on-site and remotely) and advisory services for our clients, both during implementation and post-implementation. We need individuals who are talented and who have the commitment to join a world-class support organization at one of the world's premier consulting firms. We currently have an opening for a SAP ABAP Consultant or Sr. Consultant.
- Cross-functional knowledge of SAP and SD module with a strong understanding of Sales and pricing
- Excellent technical competency in troubleshooting using the composite module, familiarity with Pricing Agreement set up, Pricing Control, Claims configuration, IP Document configuration, Header and Item control for sales documents, Requirements and Data Transfer Routines, Idoc configuration
- Experienced technical professional with Vistex composite module implementation experience a definite asset. This includes experience with customer rebates, purchasing rebates, claims and chargeback modules
- Strong hands on experience in composite module with SIS, Composite workbench, Membership and Agreement setup and Rebate processing.
- Experience in executing system enhancements and modifications that supplement standard functionality
- Knowledge of Agency Business a strong plus factor
- Solid knowledge of functional configuration in SAP Skill Set
- Strong knowledge of SAP implementation methodology (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge and experience of testing life cycle for configured solution
- Knowledge of the SAP Retail industry solution a strong plus factor
- Solid understanding of the integration and dependencies of other SAP modules related to SAP Skill Set
Qualified and interested? Please send resume to email@example.com