Web Programmer (closed)
- Designing, developing, and supporting custom .Net applications in the leveraged .Net web application environment, following standards and best practices.
- Using change management processes to prevent disruptions and outages.
- Writing maintainable code using Microsoft's .Net technologies and tools (Visual Studio Team Systems and Team Foundation Server).
- Working with Business Analysts and Solution Integrators to understand business requirements in order to provide time assessments and create technical designs.
- Creating and updating documentation for ongoing support of web applications.
Researching and recommending solutions that best meet the business needs and Enterprise operational requirements.
- Working with other ITSS organizations to ensure quality support and delivery to the end-user.
- Providing day-to-day 24x7 application support for .Net desktop and web applications.
- 3+ years of experience working with relational databases with strong SQL and stored procedure development knowledge
- Ability and willingness to provide day-to-day 24x7 application support
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences or other IT related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining web services and/or WCF written in ASP.Net (preferably C#)
- Proficiency in: XSL, XSLT, Windows Workflow Foundation
- Experience with SiteMinder, MOSS
- Experience with Infragistic and AJAX controls
- Understanding of SAP portal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a team environment and support internal and external customers.