Pipeline Estimators, Project Controls (closed)
85,000 to 125,000 compensation
- Planning and coordinating efforts to produce comprehensive pipeline project cost estimates.
- Must have 5 years+ of project cost estimating/project management with emphasis in oil & gas industry. Experience in the construction of pipelines, compressor and pump stations, and/or other upstream oil/gas facilities.
- Responsible for creation of project schedules to align pipeline installation work and project requirements.
- Minimum 3+ years of project scheduling experience. Prior experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring complex projects to completion within the cost and time requirements. Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering.
- Responsible for project racking, divisional coordination, and management of information within the company's project management and contract system. .
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.