Custom Java Developer (closed)
ettain group has an immediate contract-to-hire opportunity for a Senior Java / J2EE Developer in the RTP / Raleigh / Durham, NC area.
Our client in the RTP/Raleigh is growing rapidly and expanding their custom Java development team. They are working on large projects that will help bring new products to the market. All of these projects are highly visible, will require a great depth of knowledge and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Excellent communication is going to be a key skill in these roles.
You must be a self directed Senior Software Engineer with the ability to quickly understand various Java technologies and develop the necessary solutions (75%).
This position is consultative; consisting of interfacing with external clients this will include understanding issues and consulting on possible solutions (25%).
- 7-10+ years Java / J2EE experience.
- Strong knowledge of custom Java Development – Jboss, Tomcat, J2EE.
- Experience in Web Application Development.
- Strong experience in unit testing – Junit.
- Experience with Hibernate.
- Experience in a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with Websphere.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to become a permanent employee.
- Experience in a external client facing or professional services environment
- Experience with threading, thread safety, or stateless design.
- Experience with Java Web Services frameworks (Apache CXF, Apache AXIS).
- Experience with or knowledge of Component-based Java Web Frameworks (Wicket, Tapestry).
- Other Beneficial Tools: Seam, JCR (JackRabbit), Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Eclipse, XML, XSLT, BizTalk, J2ME, Struts, UML, Design Patterns.
- E-commerce or e-business experience.
- Must be able to work on-site in the client's location in Morrisville, NC.
- No relocation expenses will be covered-candidates should already be local or willing to cover their relocation expense. Per Diem provision is possible through a W2 contract.
- This may become a permanent position if candidate is willing to Contract-to-Hire. You must be able to go permanent at our client without requiring sponsorship or visa transfer. Candidates submitted through subcontracting agencies may not be considered for this position.
Please submit resumes online through our website for Opportunity #17757 and direct any questions to the Raleigh office at (919) 941-0101.
Check out www.ettaingroup.com to see other ettain group opportunities.