Test Development Engineer (Automation) (closed)
An experienced Test Development Engineer with excellent software skills is needed to drive the creation and execution of test plans for a software library that performs math functions to ensure functionality, accuracy and performance on x86 systems. This will involve creating applications and scripts from scratch that will exercise APIs (Application Programming Interface) and allow them to run across a variety of platforms and operating systems (Windows & Linux).
If this sounds like you please feel free to reach out to me directly by phone: (512) 592- 3359 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I have provided a list of the necessary requirements for the position, so please review and contact me if you feel you meet the necessary criteria for the role.
I look forward to hearing back from you!
- 6-12 years professional programming experience
- Create test plans and test cases specifically for software libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of C and scripting languages
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Experience with test automation
- Experience in performance testing a plus
- Knowledge of numerical problems a plus (e.g. Fast Fourier Transforms)
- PC platform configuration, imaging and cloning