SAP FMS Consultant (closed)
AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.
We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for SAP FMS Consultant Job opening Location Manhattan, New York City, NY
Position Title: SAP FMS Consultant
Location : Manhattan, New York City, NY
Duration : 12 months +
Interview Process : Phone Interview followed by F2F in New York. Client will not do any Video interview. Candidate must be able to come for in person interview. Cost of travel will not be reimbursed by client.
SAP FMS candidates who has worked in Advertising Industry , if not at least in Service industry ( client will not prefer candidates from Manufacturing/ health care or similar industry). Must have worked in long term projects in heavy customized environments.
Good communication skills and business acumen, has the ability of “thinking outside the box” in other words a Solution provider rather than just a configurator.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Basic responsibility for designing, developing, implementing & controlling FICO module areas using Client templates ensuring all core FMS business requirements are maintained, new business needs are proactively supported, and new SAP functionality delivers business benefits
• Develop scope of work and functional specification documents.
• Liaise with other team members to maintain and apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes
• Coordinate and attend meetings with clients and managers to define requirements and project goals for development staff.
• Support the entire implementation effort during all project stages, ensuring that in areas of assigned responsibility milestones and related sign-offs are achieved on a timely basis and in accord with current project plan
• Monitor progress of all FICO tasks against project plan
• Actively promote the global template approach within the organization
• Involvement in SAP R/3 demonstrations as required
• Understand the business users’ requirements for information document and communicate them to the rest of the project team.
• Responsible for organizing meetings and producing minutes, and is usually the facilitator of these meetings.
• Coordinate and produce all documents necessary to complete unit, system, QA and end user testing. Includes development of use cases, test plans, defect tracking.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• At least 5 years of SAP configuration experience.
• Excellent in-depth technical knowledge coupled with extensive hands-on experience of configuring and delivering business solutions in FICO areas Key strengths should be in the GL, Fixed Assets , AP, AR and Special Ledger sub-modules, currency configuration and period end closing processes.
• Sound technical knowledge with good hands-on experience of configuring and delivering business solutions in CO especially in the area CCA, PCA & Internal Orders areas
• Good understanding of the integration points between the FICO and PS/SD/MM Modules.
• Experience of working with middleware products (BIZTALK) for handling interfaces.
• Experience of designing FICO processes for a Global Shared Service Organization
• Prior experience of adapting SAP to a Service sector environment
• Working Knowledge of using BAPIs/IDOCs/BADIs for FICO enhancements/interfaces and custom developments.
• Experience of working on ECC 6.0 an advantage.
• CPA or equivalent accounting educational qualification is preferred.
• Travel is required 25%...
Sr. Talent Acquisition
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 732 909 2221
IM Yahoo: eAcquisition
Google IM: eAcquisition1
AurionPro Solutions, Inc.
379 Thornall Street
2nd Floor Edison NJ 08837