SR Development/QA Manager (closed)
Austin client is seeking Top Talent! >> years of SR Development/QA Management, Degree** Direct Hire/Benefits~~ Dynamic Career Opportunity****
Contact: Kay Caviness 512-431-0337 email@example.com
Required: Coding and scripting, C/C++, Perl, Java, XML, .Net. Agile environment. QA automation,white box/blackbox GUI, Relational databases. Manage, 5 Developers, 5 QA Testers. Analytical, write Test Scripts, Meet delivery requirements. Perform Project Management responsibililties.
- Experience managing developers and test engineers.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance standards, practices and process, test criteria evaluation, boundary conditions testing, black box/white box testing.
- Manages the department's goals, schedules, deliverables, budget, costs and resources.
- Good understanding of software development processes, phases, and deliverables including Agile development.
- Ability to identify and quantify benefits related to quality improvements in financial and non-financial methods.
- Ability to identify the testing scope needed to achieve the desired level of quality in the product.
- Must be able to effectively communicate multiple perspectives (whole-product, business, etc.) to lower level technical stakeholders.
- Must be able to manage a project and lead a collaborative test design, development, documentation and execution effort to completion.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks based on defined objectives and direct employees to meet the objectives.
- Experience managing software projects.
- Experience developing, testing and delivering commercial software.
- Working knowledge of structural programming languages or scripting languages.
- Good understanding of hardware and networking skills needed to setup testing environment.
- General database and data management concepts.
- Ability to effectively interact, on a daily basis, with functional peer groups on matters which normally involve an exchange or presentation of information.
- Proactive and good problem solving skills
- Mentors the engineers to identify root causes for software defects and solve complex issues.