Operations Manager, Radiation Oncology (closed)
Brine Group has been retained by a level I trauma center, teaching hospital located in southeastern New England, to identify a talented and seasoned Radiation Oncology leader for the following position:
MANAGER, RADIATION ONCOLOGY
Responsible for technical and administrative management of the Radiation Oncology Department - planning, organizing and managing overall Radiation Oncology business and technical operations. Assists in ensuring department compliance with requirements and standards of pertinent accrediting bodies and state and federal regulatory agencies.
Patient population includes all age groups - pediatric thru geriatric. Five of the world’s most advanced treatments for cancer are available at this facility's comprehensive cancer center - the Trilogy Stereotactic System, gamma knife, radiofrequency ablation, CyberKnife and electronic brachytherapy.
Reviews department performance, effects changes as needed to improve services and assures compliance with regulatory requirements.
Works collaboratively with Chief Medical Physicist and Medical Director to develop capital budget. Develops operating budget in collaboration with section chiefs. Monitors expenses, evaluates and reports budget variances and takes appropriate action
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Care Administration or related field, required. Masters Level degree in Business or Health Care Administration preferred.
• Minimum of three years progressively responsible professional experience performing operations management functions. In addition, a minimum of three years supervisory/management experience is required.
• Proficient knowledge of radiation oncology techniques and practices preferably in a facility of similar size and scope.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in supervising/managing, monitoring daily work activities, evaluating, training and motivating performance of subordinate technical, professional, supervisory and clerical support staff.
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates please contact MELISSA RIBEIRO PASSOS at 781.272.3400 ext.228 or email@example.com