Oracle Fusion HCM Implementation Consultant
This position serves as a functional/technical consultant for the implementation of Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) and Talent Management modules. Individuals should possess a strong foundation and expertise implementing and/or developing HR solutions via the Oracle HCM Cloud software as a service HCM solution. Experience should correlate to the business processes that enable companies to manage, attract, retain, and motivate the workforce in many of the following areas:
- Global Human Resources,
- Performance Management
- Learning Management
Consultants will be involved in the design and implementation of technology enabled business solutions and work to integrate process and technology in solving client business issues across multiple industries.
- Functional or technical professional who have field experience working on at least one full lifecycle Oracle Fusion implementation
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive consulting or HR experience
- Core human resource management knowledge and expertise, or significant HR experience in a non-HR role
- Strong experience in HR process design and facilitation of design workshops
- Ability to lead functional design sessions , progressively through: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Strong configuration skills
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- BEA WebLogic
- Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Ability to work under and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Consultant to senior consultant level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of technology and systems relevant to responsibilities
- Strong desire to excel
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, computer science, business or a related field is required.
- ZCS employees travel to the client site from their home location and work Mon-Thurs (relocation not required!).
Zanett Consultants are free to be inventive, delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives. Our Consultants are rewarded for curiosity and for bringing different perspectives to the table. There are always opportunities for our Consultants to learn, to grow, and to succeed while delivering new solutions to our customers.