Sales Manager, ASEAN (closed)
- Develop and achieve sales revenue on assigned territory through direct sales or channel partners.
- Act as technical and commercial expert of the product line.
- Keeping up to date on products knowledge, company developments, customers and competitors.
- Develop new market channel, expand sales coverage and increase speed-to-market coverage.
- Participate in conference and trade show.
- Conduct sales presentation to hospital and end users.
- Build strong ties with key opinion leaders and end users.
- Prepare sales forecast and budgets as require by the management.
- Coach, mentor and staff development for channel partners.
- Develop marketing campaign and strategies.
- Work with marketing teams to implement marketing objectives and translate this into sales.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Min 5 years in Sales & Marketing of healthcare product. Out of which, 3 years of sleep lab or sleep devices or ventilation devices experience preferred.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Highly motivated.
If you are keen kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org