Sr. Business Analyst SAP BW
The Technical Business Analyst within Finance IT will be required to lead analysis, design and testing activities to enhance SAP General Ledger & BW. The key objective of this role is to bridge the gap between the client's requirements and the offshore technical delivery team and help to successfully deliver projects within this diverse and challenging space.
The technical business analysts responsibilities include:
• Subject matter expert for SAP General Ledger & BW and all related processes for finance IT
• Overall accountable for changes to SAP general ledger/BW for the Americas region.
• Perform assessment of initial requirement and drive requirements to maturity
• Produce functional requirements specification documents using formal modelling methodologies (use cases, process flow diagrams, etc.)
• Ensure that specific project deliverables are produced on time in accordance with the project plan and make sure that all relevant parties are informed of progress.
• Conduct IT testing and assist in UAT Testing
• Build and maintain strong relationship with clients to ensure alignment with client needs, requirements and project management support, as needed.
• Deliver quality solutions by employing business analysis best practices and functional domain knowledge.
The role requires an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to deliver quality solutions by employing business analysis, functional domain and testing skills and who is confident working with both onshore and offshore teams to deliver these solutions.
Required experience and skills/knowledge include:
• Strong analytical skills gained via substantial experience as a Technical Business Analyst in SAP general ledger & BW in the financial services industry
• Experience in documenting business requirements, functional design, & IT test cases
• Business Analysis or Project Management qualification (CBAP/PMI etc) is highly desirable
• Experience of working within a full project life cycle from initiation through to implementation, experience of working with a project management methodology would be an advantage
• Experience of liaison with other departments (i.e. Business units, Infrastructure teams, Audit) across multiple countries
• Ability to think strategically, negotiate & influence
• Strong work ethics, detail oriented and good interpersonal skills
• Manage virtual teams and work in matrixed organizations
• Ability to liaise with senior technology managers and finance stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills and good analytical problem solving skills; Ability to effectively work with clients and vendors in a multi-cultural, smart sourced environment.