HR Officer Galway
HR Officer Permanent Position Galway
Working alongside the HR Director, you will provide efficient and effective support in the key areas of Recruitment, Payroll, Policies & Procedures, Training, Comp & Benefits, Administration and Health & Safety.
- Assist the HR Director in the implementation and administration of key HR processes.
- Assist the HR Director in the implementation of policies in the areas of Comps & Benefits, Communications, Employee Relations, Training and Recruitment
- Manage all HR administration and benefit administration and co-ordinate and provide information on Global Employee Benefits.
- Payroll – Collect all payroll changes for Ireland, and other entities across various continents, and process accurately and efficiently with the payroll companies
- Assist HR Director with ongoing recruitment activity and take ownership of aspects of the recruitment process and assigned roles
- Qualification level and discipline: Cert/Diploma in HR or other relevant qualification
- No. of years work experience: 3-5 years
- Industry type: Pharma/electronics etc
Please send an updated cv asap for immediate review