Sr SQL Server DBA (closed)
Our New York City-based client is seeking a MS SQL Database Administrator who will be focused on the MS SQL infrastructure.
The successful candidate will be EXPERT at:
• Replication strategy (merge, transactional, etc.)
• Disaster Recovery strategy (mirroring, log shipping, etc.)
• High availability
• Performance monitoring and alerting (long running queries, missing indexes, storage, memory, etc)
• Distributed architecture
• Implemented industry leading tools (enterprise schedulers, ETL, monitoring)
• Supporting 25+ MS SQL servers, versions 2005/2008, across environments (dev, test, staging, prod)
Candidates must have a BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
7+ years experience as a MS SQL DBA.
Hardik Oza | Stone Search
| P 212.938.1311 x2102
248 West 35th Street 15th Floor
New York, NY 10001