- Support new trades, mark-to-market of portfolios, P&L and risk; liaise with settlements; verify and post all trades and reconcile daily.
- Proactively and independently identify opportunities to improve the transaction process; actively implement new trading systems.
- Project management
- Support the options/swaps trading teams for daily risk and P&L
- Ensure all trades are matched and approved at end of day by Trading and Sales and then follow through to ensure we have delivery instructions and they settle properly
- Act as the interface between trader and counterparty; confirm customer trades
- Provides advice and trade analysis to traders and operations staff of any position adjustments and/or discrepancies and recommends methods of resolution.
- Act as Liaison between Front Office and Back Office/Operations/Settlements for all issues.
- Responsibility for confirming that portfolios have been marked and risk properly tracked
- Manage risk and P/L and report daily to Management
- Deep understanding of any or all of the following products: Fixed Income and Currency, FX and Interest Rate derivatives (vanilla and exotics) EM and Credit Derivatives.
- At least 2 years of middle office trade support experience
- Excellent communications skills and comfortable is a fast paced environment
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Proficiency with Reuters, Bloomberg
- Series 7 and Series 63 registrations a plus but not required