Consultant - Accountancy and Finance(Part Qualified), Temp and Contract Desk - Crawley
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
Our people are our greatest asset and we are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join our successful Accountacy and Finance Qualified team within our Crawley Office.
- Attract, retain, develop and motivate team members
- Ensure that the team achieves daily and weekly activity standards through monitoring of team KPIs
- Participate in the hiring process by identifying potential candidates & involvement in the selection process
- Conduct regular team and one-to-one meetings
- Conduct Performance Reviews
- Ensure that the team understands their responsibilities and performance expectations
- Develop strong working relationships with other offices, teams and other divisions;
- Set individual and team activity targets
- Share knowledge and coach team members in areas of specialist markets
- Ensure team has the necessary resources and focus required to perform in their role.
- Lead the team in identifying, winning and developing business by utilising agreed best practice and process including : Sales calls, referrals, networking, cross selling
- Set targets & monitor client visits
- Set targets & monitor client paid advertising
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Third level educated
- Proven people management skills
- Proven track-record of success in the recruitment industry
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Self motivated with ability to use initiative - a “can do” attitude
- Positive contributor to intra-company commercial relationships
- Positive attitude towards Group initiatives and developments, championing a “can-do” attitude with all employees