Business Project Manager (closed)
A global insurance house is looking for a Project Manager to be based in the Asia Headquarter in Singapore. The successful incumbent will have the key responsibility of managing all aspects of projects/initiatives by maintaining project governance and effectiveness, and ensuring the successful delivery of projects within quality standards, time and cost.
- Leads and manages assigned projects independently according to agreed plans, controls and budgets whilst ensuring project governance.
- Undertakes all aspects of project management from planning, research and analysis, coordination of all work streams/activities, stakeholder management, implementation and control.
- Analyses resource, cost and stakeholder requirements to ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Identifies and reports on risks/ hurdles that could impact project execution so as to ensure resolution of project issues and roadblocks on a timely basis.
- Identifies gaps and recommends projects and workflows enhancements.
- Oversees and monitors implementation/ progress of all projects.
- Develops, prepares and delivers appropriate documentation, project implementation tracking tools/dashboards and presentations; ensures regular management reporting of project plan progress.
- Collaborates, works closely and engages project owners/ stakeholders regularly and exchange project updates to ensure timely projects’ deliverables.
- Responsible for both the quality of the deliverables and effective execution of projects.
- The candidate should be a graduate with minimum 10 years’ working experience, with at least 5 years of project management experience (with proven track record for managing multiple projects within timelines). Project management Certification (Six Sigma Black Belt or PMP) and knowledge in the insurance field are preferred. Strong IT skills would be advantageous.
- He/she should possess strong project management ability/ knowledge, good business acumen and analysis/ problem-solving skills, and has a flair for very detailed and quality execution.
- He/she possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to positively manage working relationships with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- He/she is self-driven, is able to ‘think out of the box’ and is a team player.
If you are keen kindly send your resume to email@example.com