Pricing Analyst - Tony's Fine Foods
Tony’s Fine Foods a third generation family business has been marketing and distributing specialty and perishable foods and logistics services to its valued retail and food service customers since 1934. Tony’s Fine Foods delivers reliable services, over 8,000 quality products and competitive prices to customers in California, Nevada, Oregon, Arizona, Washington, and Hawaii. We believe that our ability to provide superior service to our customers starts with our people.
We are currently seeking a Pricing Analyst for our West Sacramento location.
Summary: Assists in the development and implementation of customer pricing strategies and contract pricing proposals by conducting market analysis, competitor analysis, profitability analysis, and revenue simulation models by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Function: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews bids and sales history for Contract Customers.
- Completes weekly price list and bid calc reviews.
- Completes sales reporting for Gross Profit Accounts.
- Analyzes promotions.
- Analyzes buying and selling activities of the company.
- Analyzes and monitors competitor pricing.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter who is comfortable when involved in a wide scope of activities.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook. (Ability to Pass Level 3 Test.)
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent communication skills, quantitative skills and problem solving skills.
- Accounting background strongly preferred.
- Distribution industry experience is a plus.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online at www.tonysfinefoods.com
Pay & Benefits:
Tony's Fine Foods offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity and professional growth as well as competitive salaries and benefits package including the following:
- Exempt with an annual salary of $35-$48k DOE
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Employer Paid LTD/Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Health Care Reimbursement)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
Tony's Fine Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.