Manager - Email Content (closed)
- Responsible for leading a team that manages the content creation and execution of email campaigns to support organizational fundraising and marketing goals.
- Ensures content accuracy and relevance, enforces Web brand standards, and monitors email deliverability and template consistency across platforms.
- Oversees the email production process, including email calendar management, quality assurance and deployment.
- Maintains and updates enterprise-wide email policy, ensuring the policy stays current with industry best practices.
- Collaborates with Internet, marketing and fundraising teams to address opportunities and ensure needs are met.
- Responsible for managing the Interactive Media email content team focused on effectively conveying content via email to meet business objectives.
- Ensures content strategies are effectively employed in the email channel.
- Supervises email production, ensuring that email is delivered accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Constantly stays apprised of research and trends to ensure email content is innovative and engaging.
- Manages assigned web content staff, including writing performance appraisals, coaching, counseling, and approving time off.
- Uses a relatively high degree of concentration to manage a team focused on email content and delivery that supports fundraising and marketing objectives with oversight from the Associate Director of Interactive Media.
- Works with internal teams to ensure cohesion between technology platforms and marketing objectives.
- Assists internal strategic teams in providing creative email solutions to marketing and fundraising partners for consideration.
- Leads the email content team in proposing solutions to business partners which will most effectively tell the hospital's story through the email channel.
- Manages the development of e-newsletters, e-mail acquisition and retention campaigns, and promotional e-mails.
- Works with internal teams to review email analytics, and adjusts processes and recommendations based on data.
- Responsible for mentoring, guiding, reviewing and teaching others.
- Proofreads and edits email content created by the email content team to ensure content compliance with style guidelines, timeliness and accuracy, requiring intense concentration and attention to detail.
- Supervises email content specialists, delegating content work such as articles, event pages, evites and e-newsletters.
- Travels to conferences, seminars, etc to keep abreast of web content and email industry trends.