C# .NET Developer (closed)
3 months onsite contract to hire position. Local candidates.
Updates -- HIE experience/knowledge a huge plus. Strong C#.NET skills required.
- This position will also include working in collaboration with developers in other groups to ensure that the applications adhere to corporate standards and technologies.
- The candidate will be expected to follow standard development methodologies and practices.
- Analysis, design and architecture, development, and implementation of new initiatives using C#.NET.
- Support of HIE distributed applications including on-call production support.
- 8+ years overall IT experience including database development, architecture and design, and distributed applications development.
- Component & Object Oriented Development and an ability to understand and write UML models is a strong requirement.
- Candidate must be able to contribute in all layers of development, testing and implementation.
- Candidates possessing the following are preferred:
- Experience with SQL Server 2005
- Experience with BizTalk and SQL report development is a plus.
- 3+ years healthcare industry experiences an advantage.