HR Coordinator/Lateral Recruiter (closed)
Our client is a top NYC Law Firm. The firm is in need of a Legal Recruiting Coordinator. The ideal candidate will provide support to the Associate Director of Lateral Recruitment and Strategic Growth and the Director of the firm’s New York and Boston offices.
- Provide administrative support for the lateral partner recruitment process,
- Assistance with market research, coordinating meetings,
- Perform clerical functions such as making travel arrangements,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks,
- Meeting urgent deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience in the Legal or Professional Services
- Maintenance of the Law Cruit database
- Bachelor’s degree.
Please contact me directly at email@example.com