General Manager, Restaurant (closed)
CareerFit Solutions is a privately owned Canadian professional staffing company specializing in recruiting and placing finance, accounting, engineering and technical professionals for full-time positions.
CareerFit Solutions' mission is to develop and share an exceptional level of recruiting expertise that is tailored to client needs, supportive of local communities and delivered by caring, professional employees. Our core values of People First, Excellence and Integrity ensure that both our clients and candidates are a perfect fit for each other.
Our client, a chain of family restaurants, is looking to hire an experienced General Manager to run a restaurant in Regina, SK
- Work approximately 45 hours per week, 5-day weeks from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, and close one night from 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Focus energy on increasing sales and customer service levels
- Manage a team of 12-15 employees and related human resources responsibilities
- Manage all marketing as well as the financials
- Create a fun and engaging environment for guests and staff
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Bonus: 1% of gross sales (approximately $7,000 annually)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Health, Life Insurance, 401k
Vacation: Three weeks paid
- Minimum of two years General Management experience in a restaurant or retail outlet.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing promotional ideas
- Be outgoing in nature, have excellent operational skills and extremely customer service oriented
- Work well independantly and as a leader
If this sounds like the right job for you, then please vist our Careers website to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application.
CareerFit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.