Sr. Project Manager (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Sr. Project Manager (52090)
NetEffects is seeking a Sr. Project Manager
For this Release Management role inside the RMO the primary responsibilities include facilitation of the software release content selection process, management of release budget, overall leadership and accountability of software releases, including, but not limited to, satisfying the intended business results with a successful and timely implementation. Identifying key barriers to a releases success and actively managing all mitigation activities. Core responsibility for managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors.
- Provide leadership and oversight on software releases of a complex nature. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of release deadlines and milestones. Responsible for ensuring the release costs stays in line with the budget.
- Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with release/project contributors throughout the life cycle of the project. Identify and monitor release risks.
- Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of release deliverables.
- Effectively lead the release team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget.
- Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems. Ability to mentor junior Project Managers.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
- 5 to 8 years of experience with Project Management structured methodology and project planning tools. Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies preferred.
- Knowledge of payments industry preferred, Company specific knowledge highly preferred.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
- Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!