ICI IMPACT/BPS BA/PM (closed)
We are seeking a talented business analyst candidate with strong system knowledge & experience of Broadridge ICI Impact & BPS to execute an upcoming migration project. In addition, Fixed Income product knowledge & operational workflow experience is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify & execute exhaustive interviews with internal & external subject matter experts to identify & document user requirements & functional specifications
- Present solutions with an ultimate objective of providing groundwork for internal & external development, testing, & deployment
- Create testing scripts & plans
- Coordination & execution of integration & user acceptance testing
- Coordinate w/ Project Manager to communicate status and report issues to the Business & IT management.
Qualifications & Required Skill Set
- 5+ years experience in; and command of, Broadridge Impact and or BPS
- 5+ years experience in; and command of, business analysis, and writing of business requirements & functional specifications
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Fixed Income Product Knowledge;
- In depth understanding of trading activities and /or operations support structures
- Ability to become key member of project teams & support members to achieve agreed milestones
- Dynamic leadership skills
- Proactive team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent analytical problem solver
- Attention to detail and thoroughness a must.