Plant HR Manager (closed)
TMK IPSCO leads the industry by combining state-of-the-art technology, top-notch talent and powerful manufacturing capabilities to create and deliver a broad range of innovative tubular products. TMK IPSCO is one of the largest North American producers of welded and seamless pipe and premium connections dedicated to serving the oil and gas industry and many industrial markets. TMK IPSCO has 14 locations in North America with US corporate offices in Chicago and is wholly owned by OAO TMK headquartered in Moscow.
ULTRA Premium Oilfield Services, a division of TMK IPSCO, provides a line of patented premium connections available for deep, high pressure, horizontal / directional drilling and other challenging drilling and completion environments. ULTRA offers full support of our product line with accessories, technical support, field service and oilfield manufacturing.
We are currently seeking a Plant HR Manager for our ULTRA Premium Oilfield Services division, Houston, Tx Manufacturing site.
- Manages plant-wide human resource functions for 100 employee facility to include but not limited to employee relations in union-free environment, benefits, recruiting, compliance, training, workers compensation, merit budget, performance management, management consultant and business partner and all other related functions. Works closely with Plant Manager and other management personnel to ensure a professional atmosphere that is consistent with all company policies and practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Required
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resource experience preferably in Generalist role
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Excellent background and familiarity with local, state and federal labor laws.
- Recruiting and benefit administration experience.
- Training and presentation skills.
- Computer literate with word and excel – ability in HR systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- Prefer experience in manufacuturing environment
- Knowledge of positive employee relations and union-free strategies preferred
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- PHR preferred
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits starting on your first day of employment. In addition we offer profit sharing, outstanding bonus and incentive plans, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match with immediate vesting. We offer tuition reimbursement, vacation, holidays, paid training, salary continuation for medical leave, wellness program, charity opportunities, employee events.
To apply, please email your resume to HoustonUltraCareers@tmk-ipsco.com. Please reference the job title in the email subject line. In the body of the email, please tell us how you heard about this opportunity.