Field Service Representatives (closed)
TMK IPSCO leads the industry by combining state-of-the-art technology, top-notch talent and powerful manufacturing capabilities to create and deliver a broad range of innovative tubular products. TMK IPSCO is one of the largest North American producers of welded and seamless pipe and premium connections dedicated to serving the oil and gas industry and many industrial markets.
ULTRA Premium Oilfield Services, a division of TMK IPSCO, provides a line of patented premium connections available for deep, high pressure, horizontal / directional drilling and other challenging drilling and completion environments. ULTRA offers full support of our product line with accessories, technical support, field service and oilfield manufacturing.
We are currently seeking Field Service Representatives for our ULTRA Premium Oilfield Services division.
Locations: Houston, Tx Odessa, Tx
- Act as the company representative while interacting with the customer and keep customers informed of operations as it relates to the installation of ULTRA Premium Connections
- Ensure the successful make-up of ULTRA Premium Connections by utilizing and insuring that the proper recommended Running Procedures are being followed during the make-up process
- Identify, maintain and care for the handling equipment associated with ULTRA Premium Connections
- Maintain and service company vehicles assigned for field service duties
- Accurately complete Field Service Report forms and submit all reporting in a timely manner
- Rotational warehouse duties may include cleaning, serialization, stenciling, inspection, painting and stocking of handling equipment, rental equipment, accessories and consumables etc, as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; a college degree is preferred
- Must have basic computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Good math skills, including knowledge of fractions, are needed
- Must have legible handwriting
- Excellent (verbal & written) communication skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow through on written, verbal or electronic communications and instructions
- Ability to travel local, national, international
- Ability to travel by vehicle, plane, boat, helicopter
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, days, nights, holidays to meet customer needs
- Ability to carry up to 100lbs, stand for long periods of time, walk, crouch, stoop, kneel, bend, stretch, twist, crawl, climb. Ability to work in hot, cold, snow, rain
- A clean driving record is required
- Ability to be on-call 24/7
- Previous oilfield, manufacturing or related experience is preferred
- Specialized oilfield related training is a plus
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits starting on your first day of employment. In addition we offer profit sharing, outstanding bonus and incentive plans, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match with immediate vesting. We offer tuition reimbursement, vacation, holidays, paid training, salary continuation for medical leave, wellness program, charity opportunities, employee events.
The Field Service Representatives will be assigned a company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, credit card for travel expenses. The Field Service Representatives are eligible for rig bonuses and also eligible for overtime pay.
To apply, please email your resume to HoustonUltraCareers@tmk-ipsco.com. Please reference the job title in the email subject line. In the body of the email, please tell us how you heard about this opportunity. Please note that we are unable to respond to all applicants. Only those who submit their resume to the email listed and who meet the qualifications of the position, will be contacted.