Printing Press Operator
Machine Operators and Printing Press Operators
- · Responsible for the safety or his/her self and others in their work Cell
- · Responsible for the quality of the product based on customer and engineered standards
- · Responsible for the gathering , returning and proper use of all Associated tools (dies, hand tools, mylars)
- · Responsible for set-ups, registration, troubleshooting and tear down of the machine
- · Responsible for managing order priority to complete orders by scheduled Date
- · Responsible for all packaging for products produced in the work cell
- · Responsible to ensure all associated paperwork/computer work is completed in detail
- · Clean and maintain immediate work area and responsible for removal of
All waste material, including any hazardous material, in the appropriate
- · containers as necessary and at close of shift, in accordance with
Corporate policy and state and federal regulations
- · Meet all production goals (delivery, scrap, efficiencies, safety, quality, as assigned
- · A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment operating machinery
- · Strong preference for converting, bindery, die-cutting, coating, or other related experience.
- · Must be proficient with PC use and have some technology experience
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- · Has a superior cause and effect understanding of the entire manufacturing process.
- · Must be a self-starter and be flexible in working and leading in a self-directed work environment
- · Must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to use measurement and other tools.
- · Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- · Must have a minimum of High School Diploma
To apply for this opportunity, please email resume to SLC31@msn.com or call 216-386-1533