Release Engineer (closed)
Responsible for software builds and releases. Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control. Works closely with a quality assurance team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing & reporting, build management and release management.
- Work with engineers to streamline build & automated testing processes to increase developer productivity
- Maintain the build process to support new and ongoing engineering/development efforts
- Manage release branches
- Build a reporting system to provide developers with insight into the status and health of their projects
- Optimize production deployment processes to minimize downtime of system services
- Work with the QA team to construct integrated build reports on project health
- Work with engineering leads to establish cross-team best practices for builds & deployment.
Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with source code version control systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar major
- Java-based servers & build systems (experience with JBoss/Tomcat and Jenkins/Hudson
- Good experience with Linux
- Skill with one or more scripting languages
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=6882&jid=178055