Risk Manager (closed)
Top 10 Financial Services Company in the Twin Cities area is in search of a Risk Manager for their group. The professional will need over eight years of experience in Risk Management, with a minimum of two years managing a team of three or more. Successful candidate will have strong experience running projects, conducting statistical analysis, data mining and modeling within SAS, and utilizing strategy to translate and answer business questions that they are challenged with. This individual will have progressed from an Analyst level to a Manager, and possess a mortgage and/or credit card background.
• Strong SAS & SQL
• Creativity and intelligence
• CHAID or Enterprise Miner (highly preferred)
• Strong data analysis, quality control of the data and reporting/presentation experience
• Familiarity with drivers and preferences, product/program concepts and value propositions, operational effectiveness and efficiencies etc.
• Ability to consult with senior managers and other team members
• Experience giving insights and business solutions/recommendations
• Ability to look at outcomes, develop targeting criteria or customer segmentation based on analytical insights
• Experience developing predictive models
• Substantial financial services industry experience