PM Technology Manager (closed)
Our Client is seeking an experienced PMT Manager to contribute to the firm's growth and development by focusing on identifying and delivering holistic integrated Performance Management solutions for our clients that are business focused and technology enabled.
- PMT Manager will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
PMT Manager candidates are required to have:
- 6+ yrs experience implementing one or more of the following technologies:
- Cognos Planning and/or Controller
- Hyperion Planning and/or HFM
- SAP Outlook Soft
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
In addition, successful Managers will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- Deep functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation.
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
If you believe you (or someone you know) might be qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (404) 932-5666.
You may respond to me via email at CherylisRecruiting@gmail.com and please be sure to include your resume and direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly.
In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our Clients promptly.