Developer/ Analyst (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Developer/ Analyst (52023)
NetEffects is seeking a Developer/ Analyst
- Maintain/develop/support Clinical Decision Support (CDS) rules in BPEL and Java
- Maintain/develop/support web-based user interfaces related to CDS in Java/Struts environment
- Investigating questions or problems related to CDS rules or user interfaces
- Testing of changes/enhancements
- Participation in code reviews
- Partner with customers to define requirements and identify optimal technical solution
- Develop CDS rules/alerts in McKesson or Allscripts products
- Writing SQL queries to extract data related to CDS alerts and interventions
- Proficient in Java
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in UNIX command line and scripting
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate and ask questions
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to work as a team
- Able to work with others
- Available for 6 month right to hire
- IBM DB2 or Sybase
- Allscripts CPOE Rules Engine
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!