IT Security Specialist (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: IT Security Specialist (52017)
NetEffects is seeking a IT Security Specialist
Our clients Information Security Office seeks an IT Security Specialist to join its dynamic and high-performing Operations team. The successful candidate will have the ability to learn and implement cutting edge technology as well as the ability to work in both an individual and group environment. This position requires a highly motivated individual who will relish working to improve established procedures and strive for operational excellence. Rotational on-call support will be required.
- 7-10 years IT industry experience with at least five years focused on security
- Advanced knowledge of network security concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Minimum 5 years experience in operations/support in several of the following areas: Firewalls, DNS, IDS/IPS, Anti-virus, Content Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Security, Email Security, Network Vulnerability scanning, Incident Management, 2-factor authentication, PKI and Disk Encryption technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems, and VMware is a plus
- Advanced level understanding of TCP/IP and the common network protocols
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Broad understanding of all aspects of IT and enterprise systems interoperability.
- Prefer basic working knowledge of Active Directory and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems / Management Information Systems or equivalent experience is desired
- CISSP is desired
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of networking and security experience
- Expert level troubleshooting skills at all layers of the OSI Model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation
- Time management skills with proven ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!