Senior Project Manager (closed)
I have an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager position with our direct client
“Client will consider local candidates who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship”
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client: Direct Client
Duration: 3 Months Contract
- · Proven experience managing a vendor package implementation project.
- The contract PM will lead a team working to implement new / enhance software for Lending Services.
- The vendor will be Automated Financial Systems (AFS).
- The PM must have prior proven experience managing a Vendor Package delivery with an internal matrixed delivery team and offshore development.
- Experience with delivering AFS packaged software is preferable, but not required.
- The PM will be responsible for developing/tracking the overall project plan to include managing the delivery timelines for all development tracks, testing, vendor delivery and business change management team.
- Business organizational change management experience is a plus.
- Commercial lending experience is a plus as well.
- Primavera P6 experience a plus but not mandatory
- A Bachelors Degree is preferred for this position, however candidates with commensurate experience will be considered.
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Thanks & Regards
Pyramid Consulting, Inc
(O): 404-418-4462 (Direct) | (Cell): 404-891-0635
Fax: 908-737-0770 |eFax: 678-840-2119
USA | UK | India