Water Services Engineers (closed)
Civil Engineers (Water Services) – Christchurch Reconstruction
- Christchurch earthquake rebuild activities
- Permanent and contract opportunities
- Immediate start
Our client is significantly involved with the Christchurch earthquake rebuild activities, and as reconstruction work progresses there is an increasing need for competent and experienced civil engineers with expertise in all areas of water services engineering (waste water, storm water, etc).
If you are one of the people we are seeking you will have:
- Sufficient experience within your areas of expertise that you will hit the ground running. Your track record will show a history of competence in water services projects.
- A high degree of design competence at both the conceptual and detailed design stages.
- Team leadership experience.
- Experience at all stages of the project cycle.
- Well-honed client-facing skills.
- Inter-disciplinary experience.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
Any reconstruction or remedial experience will be particularly well-regarded.
Roles exist on both a contract and permanent basis, and a full relocation package will be offered to successful candidates. For exceptional candidates, visa sponsorship will be offered.
If you believe you meet these requirements and wish to know more, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Payne on +61 7 3114 4506 for a strictly confidential conversation or email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org