PeopleSoft FIN Senior Business Intelligence Business Analyst for Columbus OH
I am in urgent need of PeopleSoft FIN Sr. Business Intelligence Business Analyst for our direct client located in Columbus OH. It's a Backfill position and need to fill immediately.
Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 6 plus months.
PeopleSoft FIN Senior Business Intelligence Business Analyst The Ohio Administrative Knowledge System (OAKS) is seeking quotations for professional IT service offerings for a PeopleSoft FIN Senior Business Intelligence Business Analyst staff augmentation resource. The role is needed immediately.
OAKS is an enterprise system in Ohio's government which encompasses major business functions including capital improvements, financials, fixed assets, human resources and procurement. OAKS is an ERP system that supports all of these functions based on Oracle and PeopleSoft technologies (FIN 8.8, HCM 8.9, EPM 8.9/9.0, ELM 9.0, CRM 9.0 and Portal 9.1).
The State of Ohio currently runs a broad scope of PeopleSoft applications known as the OAKS System. Currently installed PeopleSoft modules include: Finance (FIN) v8.8, Human Capital Management (HCM) v8.9, Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) v9.0, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) v9.0, and two versions of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) v8.9 and v9.0. The majority of support for these applications has been outsourced to Accenture as part of a 5-year managed services contract. Accenture provides both application maintenance and infrastructure support at sites located in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Provide expert systems, process advice & guidance to information technology managers (e.g., FIN functional & tech teams, data security team, technical architecture team) regarding facets of PeopleSoft FIN in support of OAKS Business Intelligence system (Primarily - General Ledger, Procure to pay (Accounts Payable, PO/Spend) FIN data marts).
- Participates in multi-organizational, multi-disciplinary teams to determine, articulate, & codify business requirements; models/designs and assist with BI support and project team, to enhance the OAKS Business Intelligence systems.
- Analyzes Analytical reports on top of Ohio Administrative Knowledge System (e.g., OAKS EPM running on PeopleSoft application): conducts facilitated discussions with customers to review current & gather additional business requirements; analyzes & writes business requirements, scope documents, program specifications & system documentation.
- Creates logical data models & data dictionaries; writes system requirements, general & detailed design documents; participates in management short & long-term planning & assists in agency-wide policy & program development as impacts automated systems.
- Performs training for OAKS reporting users across all agencies.
- Coordinate Agency Migrations within each mart by conducting weekly sessions (target is to plan on a quarterly basis in advance) with agencies on what reports already exist and assist them with determining their reporting gaps.
- Create, socialize, execute agency integration plan and assist agencies with integrating agency specific data and OAKS data.
- Work with the agency users to determine and document requirements for enhancements as well as facilitate report migrations. Deliver monthly releases working with the State team starting immediately.
- Meet with agencies to explain BI system and explain how OAKS BI can be leveraged.
- Provide individual weekly status report and KPI's to State management
- Additional functional assistance, time permitting.
- Each vendor responding to this solicitation must demonstrate the following experience:
- Two (2) years of experience with PeopleSoft FIN Business analysis/requirements gathering.
- One (1) year experience with Business Intelligence analysis/requirements gathering.
- Experience integrating disparate systems of record into conformed dimensions and fact tables.
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills.