Merchandising Analyst (closed)
Our client is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer customers the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for a talented individual to analyze website content and merchandising performance.
Our client delivers the same great fashion and service known in their stores through two additional customer experiences - online and in print through their catalogs.
The ideal site merchandising analyst is a results-oriented team player who is committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to analyze, note key findings and distribute appropriate action items to the business
- Participate in a variety of business process reviews and/or testing of internal controls including providing data and brand analysis for vendor facing market re-caps
- Maintain a clear understanding of multi-channel performance, analysis of filter usage and suggestive selling tools for assigned areas of the business
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or issues and define the appropriate solution
- Translate customer needs into effective, valuable solutions and communicate solutions to appropriate parties
- Ensure accuracy and confidentiality of information being processed, stored or accessed
- Support Site Merchandising team with ad-hoc analysis requests required to make specific business decisions
- Minimum of two years of online analytics experience. Merchandising, fashion or retail industry experience a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to analyze and package results leading to actionable recommendations
- Highly motivated and resourceful, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Mastery of Excel required. Fluency in MS Windows and Office suite. MS Access fluency a plus
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills, including public speaking