#14202 Senior-Level Copywriter (closed)
Our client, a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation is seeking Senior-Level Copywriter for an on-site contract position. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned writer with the technical writing skills needed to produce clear, concise copy for account servicing web sites plus a firm understanding of meta data and SEO. This individual will be knowledgeable of social media as well. Financial Services experience definitely a plus.
· Maintains awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general.
· Collaborates with client on marketing angle.
· Understands how to present a unique sales proposition.
· Writes copy for online ads, print ads, and collateral materials.
· Can facilitate internal client groups in brainstorming.
· Helps with scoping a project.
· Brainstorms with designer or art director to develop ad or collateral ideas
· Does or directs mock ups.
· Works with a designer or art director to develop ad ideas and mock ups.
· Presents creative ideas to clients.
· Works with clients directly on projects assigned to them.
· Works with creative lead on copy intensive project.
· Works with clients to plan content and marketing calendar when needed.
· Six to eight years previous experience in a Financial services setting preferred
· Firm understanding of meta data and SEO
· Knowledgeable of social media
Janna Haley at email@example.com or 804-551-2931
Profiles is a unique staffing firm specializing in marketing, creative, and interactive. For over a decade, we have served the needs of our Clients and Talent by matching the best candidates with the best companies in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Profiles offers competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, bonus pay, and health benefits.
For more information, please visit www.careerprofiles.com.