Software Engineer, Trading Strategy Development (closed)
Software Engineer, Trading Strategy Development
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a “Toy Builder” and work closely with traders and quants to developer fast and elegant Algorithmic tools for high frequency, low latency trading systems. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working closely with traders in identifying opportunity, designing new functionality and implementing solutions.
If you thrive on ownership of your work, you will love this role. You will quickly see the results of your work and the impact your work has on the business. This is a fun, fast, successful environment for a person who likes a “hybrid” position with lots of variety.
- Develop high performance option trading strategies.
- Develop algorithmic tools for traders.
- Build Exchange Gateways, have in-depth understanding of exchange interfaces. Asian exchanges preferred.
- Develop creative solutions to pressing business needs.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
- Very strong C, C++, Linux.
- Experience with high frequency, low latency trading systems.
- Experience developing Exchange gateways.
- Web development and deployment.
- Source code control, system deployment, configuration management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A strong sense of ownership and a sense to succeed.